Thursday, June 02, 2011

i do not understand...i am confuse,,,,.


someone that i know HIM had send me a message...
HE told me that he had crush on me once we are in matriculation....
this statement had really made me confuse...the reason is i do know HIM and know HIS name....but HE do not know my name although we are in the same matrix but he know that i was there in Penang Matriculation College and we were meeting each other while we are on the way to class....as a matter of fact we were never had any conversation...so why can HE "had a crush on me"..and one more thing...why i should be "HE" not "SHE"..

this "things" become even more confusing me when
HE also wrote in the message that he was attracted to a GUY and LADY at the same time...

again...

he was attracted to a GUY and LADY at the same time.....