Sunday, June 05, 2011

June's Group Birthday Celebration..

     
hello bloggers and visitors....
yesterday my family and me were celebrating OUR birthday together...
that is why HUNKZ said it is June's Group....
this birthday celebration were celebrated for four members of the family simultaneously...

me who was  born on 4th June 1992
my dad who was born on7th  June 1961
my cousin,Nur Asfa Batrisyia on 12nd June 2010
my cousin again,Wan Nur Ateera on 13rd June 1992

cutting the cake session..

Asfa with my younger sister..

Ateera and me..
with our cake..hihi

the most delectable meal....
"dark and white cheese cake" from secret recipe..
but i kinda upset because i cant have a tiramisu...
because it was sold out...
macaroni soup...
do you notice the black "liquid" in the bowl..
it is kinda sauce that is going to be eaten with the macaroni soup...
trust me...
it is fucking hot and spicy...
as a matter of fact..i like it...

my mama..
in my family..
we do not celebrate our birthday individually...
but we celebrate it in group..like the June's Group...
so...
the celebration will be more meaningful and more joyful,,

with our beloved granny....
we call her "nenek"...


............................................................................................

haha.....
when a
"cute" guy pretend to be a cute guy
my birthday present....
it is
RADO..
thankz to my aunt..